Baby Gershman is soon to arrive!!

new baby

Professional Pregnancy Pictures

Professional Pregnancy Pictures

Monday, February 22, 2010

More Nursery Drama


Hello All,

Well after a week of tending to other "parental things," we were back in the nursery this weekend trying to get it finished. Ok, let me no t lie... Keith was back in the nursery while i sat on the couch. I just wasn't feeling it this weekend. But he taped the stripes and painted them too..... He finished the entire wall on Sunday. He then proceeded to yell down to me, "It looks awful."

I went upstairs to investigate. Ok, awful was a little harsh! it seemed that when we painted the blue onto the uncovered sections of wall, somehow (even though we pressed the tape really hard) the blue bled onto the white the entire length of the stripes. This was true for ALL of the stripes. SO our nice neat lines, weren't exactly that.... Keith was very frustrated (as you can imagine) and was ready to repaint the wall white until we hired someone to do it right.

I told him not to, i could fix it.... Yes, the task would be tedious and certainly daunting, BUT if i took my time and a few hours each afternoon after school, i could do this. He reminded me that I walk and have other activities to do after school.... But i made sure that the nursery was my only task for this week!!!! I will prevail!! hahaha.....

So, today i will began the "cleaning" process and I am happy to report i made progress....
i used a thin paintbrush and began to use white to clean the lines... after two hours I completed 6 lines, only the right sides of each line and the bottom half of each... so, if u put it all together its approx 1.5 or 2 lines in 2 hours. At this rate i will be done by the time he is ready for college, lol.... ok, another 2 hours a day for a week, and i will report back, ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.