Baby Gershman is soon to arrive!!

new baby

Professional Pregnancy Pictures

Professional Pregnancy Pictures

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trying to get pregnant

No, I am not about to tell you about the birds and the bees. If you don't already know about them, it is time to Google, lol.

We decided we would start trying for a family in Jamaica. Why waste time? We knew from the beginning we were meant to be together. We love each other more than anything and can't wait to create a new life to share in that love!!

That was the end of March.. Sometime in June, it worked!!! I probably should have bought stock in EPT before beginning this journey, haha.. i took so many tests.. I was dying to know ASAP!!!! I found out the first week in August!!!! We were thrilled!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.